Two additional Economic Support Payments of $250 each will soon be available to people who get any one of the following:
- Age Pension;
- Carer Allowance;
- Carer Payment;
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card;
- Disability Support Pension;
- Double Orphan Pension;
- Family Tax Benefit Part; or
- Pensioner Concession Card.
Tip: The $250 payments are not available to anyone who receives the Coronavirus Supplement.
To be eligible for the additional payments, you must receive an eligible payment (or have an eligible card) on:
- 27 November 2020 to get a $250 payment in December 2020; and
- 26 February 2021 to get a $250 payment in March 2021.
These additional cash payments follow the two $750 stimulus payments made in April and July 2020 for social security and veteran income support recipients and concession card holders.